1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Enrolled customers will earn Customer Rewards (or Points) redeemable for Amazon.com Gift Cards* staying enrolled in the program and paying your TDS bill in full each month, by the due date (Gift Cards will be awarded as electronic Amazon.com Gift Card claim codes). One hundred (100) Points are earned for being enrolled. You will earn one (1) Point for each dollar paid in your monthly TDS bill, excluding taxes, FCC, and 911 charges. Enrolled customers earn one (1) entry into the sweepstakes drawing for the Grand Prize. Additionally, you will earn one (1) sweepstakes entry each month you remain a TDS customer. You must be a current TDS customer and be enrolled in the program to earn Points, redeem them for Amazon.com Gift Cards, and be entered into the sweepstakes. Program participants are responsible for keeping their Customer Rewards profile current with correct phone number, address, and email information. Limit one program enrollment per household as defined by billing address. The loyalty program and sweepstakes are scheduled to end at 11:59 PM CT on March 31, 2017. All Points must be redeemed by 11:59 PM CT on May 31, 2017.
2. Eligibility: The Customer Rewards program and Sweepstakes are open to residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older, who are recipients of this offer and are TDS residential customers residing in states with TDS coverage in eligible TDS markets. Sweepstakes portion of the program, only, is not open to employees of TDS, its parent companies and affiliates, their advertising and production agencies, Promosis, Inc., and the immediate families (spouses, parents, children and siblings, and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household of each. All TDS Customer Rewards participants must have a valid email address and must opt-in to receiving TDS email messages, including marketing messages not directly associated with the Customer Rewards program, and must remain “opted-in” to continue participation in the program. Void where prohibited by law or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. Points Redemption: To redeem Points for Amazon.com Gift Cards, follow the instructions on the program website. The website may be accessed anytime to view your Points total or redeem Points for Amazon.com Gift Cards. One thousand (1,000) Points equal one $20 Amazon.com Gift Card, and may only be redeemed in $20 increments. You must have at least 1,000 Points in your account before redeeming them for Amazon.com Gift Cards. Any Points in a player's account not redeemed by the redemption deadline will be forfeited. Participants must meet eligibility requirements to redeem Points for Amazon.com. Gift Card redemption is subject to all Amazon.com Terms and Conditions.
4. Drawing: Grand Prize winner will be selected via random drawing, on or about April 6, 2017, from among all eligible entries received by the final deadline of the promotion. Drawing will be conducted by PROMOSIS, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final. Potential winner will be notified by email and/or US mail from PROMOSIS, Inc., and will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release that must be returned and received within 14 days of the date mailed to the potential winner, or an alternate winner will be selected. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. Sweepstakes Prize: One (1) Grand Prize: Two thousand Five hundred dollars ($2,500). Retail value of Grand Prize = $2,500. Prize or parts thereof may not be transferred. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes on the value of the prize, and will be issued an IRS 1099-MISC tax form for the value of the prize. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to the release of his or her name and/or likeness for potential publicity purposes, where permitted by law.
*Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see https://www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.
7. Dispute Resolution: THIS PROGRAM AND SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Program and Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program and Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Program and Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8. Rewards Program Changes and Termination: Sponsor and its independent judging organization reserve the right to change Rewards program rules, benefits, regulations, award levels, and special offers at any time without notice, including but not limited to changes to rules for earning Points, continued availability of awards, or redemption value of Points. Such changes to the program may include modifications that (i) govern Points or other benefits earned on or after the date of change, (ii) change the value of already accumulated Points or other benefits, or (iii) govern Points or other benefits earned on or after the date of change and change the value of already accumulated Points. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Points program without notice.
9. List Removal: To remove your name from future TDS sweepstakes mailings, send your request to: TDS, Attn: Removal Requests, 525 Junction Road - Suite 3000, Madison, WI 53717. Please allow 45 days for your request to be processed.
10. Winners List: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, available until June 30, 2017, send a postcard, only, to: TDS Customer Rewards Winners List, P.O. Box 38, Marblehead, MA 01945. Do not send any other correspondence to this address.
11. Sponsor: TDS Telecommunications Corporation, 525 Junction Road, Madison, WI 53717.
© 2017 Promosis, Inc